- 350g pack diced squash and sweet potato (available at Waitrose)
- 8 mini chicken breast fillets (approximately 400g)
- 1tbsp sweet paprika
- Spray olive oil
- 250g packet ready-to-eat quinoa, any colour
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 80g baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 4tbsp flaked almonds
- 2½tbsp lemon juice
- 2tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Steam or microwave the squash and sweet potato according to the pack instructions or until tender. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, dust both sides of the chicken fillets with paprika. Spray the olive oil in a large non-stick frying or chargrill pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the chicken for 4-5 min on each side or until cooked through.
- Heat the quinoa according to the pack instructions. Transfer to a bowl with the squash mixture. Add the tomatoes, spinach, almonds, lemon juice and 2tsp olive oil. Serve the salad with the chicken.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
355 33g 12g 1.5g 7.3g 8.8g 0.2g 136mg 24g 5.2mg