- 2 x 240g packs ready-to-heat Seeds Of Change Quinoa & Wholegrain Rice
- Cooking oil spray
- 400g skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 aubergine, diced
- 1 avocado, flesh scooped out and diced
- 50g slow-roasted tomatoes
- 100g baby spinach
- 3tbsp walnuts, chopped
- 6tbsp reduced-fat balsamic dressing
- Heat the quinoa and rice mixture according to the pack instructions. Leave for 5 min, then empty into a large salad bowl.
- Spray a medium non-stick frying pan with a little oil and set over a medium–high heat. Cook the chicken for 4–5 min until cooked through. Transfer to a plate, cover to keep warm and set aside.
- Wipe the pan, then spray with a little more oil. Add the aubergine and cook for 5–6 min, turning once.
- Add the chicken, aubergine and avocado to the quinoa mixture in the bowl. Toss with the tomatoes, spinach and walnuts, then drizzle with the dressing to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
518 33.5g 21g 2.9g 8.3g 7.8g 1g 98mg 48.9g 3.9mg