- 3 medium skinless chicken breasts, each halved horizontally into 2 thin fillets
- Zest and juice 1 lemon
- 350g green beans, halved diagonally
- 2 x 400g cans no added salt lentils, drained
- 50g baby rocket
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- Spray cooking oil
- 2tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2tsp runny honey
- 2tsp dijon mustard (check it’s gluten free)
- Spray a small non-stick frying pan with oil and put over a medium-high heat. Cook the chicken for 3 min on each side until browned and cooked through, sprinkling over the lemon zest and some black pepper as they cook. Slice thickly.
- Meanwhile, microwave, boil or steam the green beans for 2 min or until just tender. Drain and refresh under cold water, then drain again.
- Whisk the extra-virgin olive oil, lemon juice, honey and mustard together.
- Put the beans, lentils, rocket and tomatoes in a large bowl and toss to combine. Divide the salad among 4 plates. Top with the chicken, drizzle over the dressing, then crumble over the feta.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
432 45.8g 12.3g 3.4g 8.7g 11g 1g 116mg 30g 6.2mg