- 125g skinless chicken breast
- 1tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary or thyme leaves
- 1 slice prosciutto
- 1tsp olive oil
- 3 fresh sage leaves
- 125g asparagus
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Large handful rocket
- ½ x 400g can mixed beans in water, drained
- 1tsp balsamic vinegar
- 75ml gluten-free reduced-salt chicken stock
- Zest and juice ½ lemon
- Sprinkle the chicken with the herbs, then wrap the prosciutto around it widthways. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and set over a high heat, then fry the sage for 1 min or until crisp. Transfer to a piece of kitchen paper and set aside.
- Add the chicken to the same pan and cook for 4–5 min on each side.
- Meanwhile, steam or microwave the asparagus for 4 min or until just tender. Combine the tomato, rocket, beans and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Add the stock and the lemon zest and juice to the pan with the chicken. Bubble for 2 min or until the sauce reduces by half and the chicken is cooked through. Put the asparagus on a plate and top with the chicken. Garnish with sage, drizzle with lemon sauce and serve with the bean salad.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
446kcal 48.2g 14g 3.2g 14.4g 5.4g 1.7g 159mg 25g 2.2mg