- 4tbsp reduced-fat greek yogurt
- Juice ½ lemon
- 1tsp honey
- 2tsp wholegrain mustard
- 4 celery stalks, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 small red apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 250g leftover roasted sweet potato chunks
- 250g roast chicken breast, coarsely chopped
- 125g mixed salad leaves
- ½ cucumber, halved lengthways and sliced
- 2tbsp dried cranberries
- 30g chopped toasted pecans, to garnish
- Mix the yogurt, lemon juice, honey and mustard in a small bowl until smooth and set aside.
- Combine the celery, apples, sweet potato, chicken, salad leaves, cucumber and cranberries in a large bowl.
- Drizzle the salad with the yogurt dressing and garnish with the pecans to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
319 23.9g 9g 1.5g 5.2g 24.5g 0.4g 125mg 33g 1.5mg