- 2 chicken drumsticks
- 6 pitted kalamata olives
- 1 medium baking potato, cut into 2cm cubes
- ½ x 400g can cherry tomatoes
- Zest and juice ½ lemon
- Chilli flakes, to taste
- 1tsp smoked paprika
- 1tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1tsp olive oil
- 40g rocket leaves
- Fresh parsley leaves, to garnish
- Heat the oven to 200ºC/fan 180°C/gas 6. Put the chicken drumsticks, olives and potato in a small casserole or baking dish. Add the tomatoes and lemon juice and sprinkle with the lemon zest, chilli flakes and smoked paprika. Cover loosely with foil, then bake in the oven for 40–45 min until the chicken is cooked through.
- Whisk the balsamic vinegar and olive oil together and use to dress the rocket leaves. Serve with the chicken and vegetables, scattered with parsley.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
375 28.4g 11g 1.9g 8.8g 10.6g 1.3g 180mg 36g 5.6mg