- 2 leftover chickpea and coriander burgers
- ½ small ripe avocado
- 1tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Juice of ½ lemon, plus wedges to serve
- 2 square wraps (such as Warburtons)
- 1 little gem lettuce
- 1 vacuum-packed cooked beetroot, sliced
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Slice each chickpea burger. Mash the avocado in a bowl with the sweet chilli sauce and lemon juice, then spread half over each wrap. Top with the sliced burgers, lettuce leaves and beetroot slices, then wrap and serve with lemon wedges to squeeze over.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
493kcal 20g 15.4g 2.6g 11.8g 13.5g 1.3g 175mg 68.7g 4.9mg