- 400g tin chickpeas in water, drained
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 small courgettes, sliced into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- 50g peppadew peppers
- 3 wholemeal pittas or pieces of French stick, toasted
- 2tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- Lemon wedges, to serve
For the dressing
- Zest and juice 1 lemon
- 2tbsp balti curry paste
- 200g low-fat natural yogurt
- 1tsp runny honey
- 3tbsp fresh coriander, plus extra leaves to garnish
- Put the chickpeas in a large bowl with the mango, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, courgettes and peppers. Break the toasted pittas into chunks, then add these (or toasted pieces of French stick) to the salad and toss lightly.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl or jug, then add some to the salad and toss. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and serve, garnished with extra coriander leaves, with the lemon wedges and remaining dressing on the side.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
356 16.2g 9.4g 1.7g 11.1g 22g 0.9g 235mg 52.7g 5.7mg