- 30g hazelnuts, chopped
- 30g almonds, chopped
- 100g baby spinach
- 1 large carrot, grated, shredded or spiralized
- 1 large courgette, grated, finely shredded or spiralized
- ½ x 25g bunch fresh mint leaves, chopped, plus leaves to garnish
- 4 round wholemeal pittas
- 400g can chickpeas in water, rinsed and drained
- 4 mejdool dates, stones removed, chopped
- 30g dried cranberries
- 2tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1tbsp white wine vinegar or white balsamic vinegar
- 2tbsp orange juice
- 1tsp toasted cumin seeds
For the dressing
- Shake all the dressing ingredients together in a small lidded jar to combine, then set aside.
- Toast the hazelnuts and almonds in a dry non-stick frying pan over a medium heat for 3–4 min; set aside.
- Put the spinach, carrot, courgette and chopped mint in a large salad bowl. Drizzle over the dressing and toss gently to combine. Warm the pittas to the pack instructions.
- Divide the salad among 4 plates, then scatter over the chickpeas, dates, cranberries and toasted nuts, and season with black pepper. Serve with the warm pittas and extra mint.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
464kcal 15.8g 17.9g 2g 11.4g 25.1g 0.7g 140mg 61.8g 5.4mg