- 250g wholewheat noodles
- 1tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 400g skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 mild red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 750g frozen vegetable stir-fry mix
- 5tbsp oyster sauce
- 1tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Cook the noodles in unsalted water according to the pack instructions, then drain.
- While the noodles are cooking, heat the oil in a wok or large non-stick frying pan. Stir-fry the chicken for 4 min or until golden. Add the chilli and stir-fry for 1 min.
- Add the vegetables and stir-fry for 6 min or until tender. Add the oyster sauce and stir-fry for 1 min or until the sauce is heated through. Divide the drained noodles among 4 bowls and top with the chicken and vegetables. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
428kcal 36.9g 7.5g 1.1g 8.3g 8.3g 2.9 77mg 52g 3.5mg