- 1tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1tbsp mirin or sherry
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 125g pork loin medallion
- 1tsp olive oil
- 160g vegetables, such as green beans and mangetout, sliced
- 150g straight to wok noodles
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- Fresh coriander, to garnish
- In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, mirin or sherry, chilli and garlic. Put the pork in a shallow dish, then pour over the marinade and turn to coat. Leave for 15 min to marinate.
- Heat half the oil in a small non-stick frying pan. Drain the pork, reserving the marinade, then fry it over a medium heat for 2 min on each side or until just cooked. Transfer the pork to a plate and cover loosely with foil.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pan, then add the veg and stir-fry over a medium-high heat for 2 min. Add the noodles, 1tbsp water, the lemon juice and the reserved marinade. Stir-fry for 2–3 min until cooked through.
- Slice the pork into strips. Serve the veg and noodles in a bowl, topped with the sliced pork and garnished with the coriander.
For a veggie alternative, swap the pork for tofu
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
525kcal 40g 10.7g 2.6g 9g 12.9g 2.2g 84mg 65.8g 3.1mg