- 2tbsp olive oil
- 75g coarsely torn wholegrain breadcrumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 700g courgettes, spiralised or cut into long ribbons
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 150g cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 150g spaghetti or angel hair pasta
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 13g fresh flatleaf parsley, finely chopped
- 70g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- Heat 1½tbsp of the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the breadcrumbs, stirring, for 4–5 min or until golden and crisp. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 sec or until fragrant. Transfer the breadcrumbs to a bowl.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pan. Cook the courgettes and tomatoes, stirring, for 2–3 min until the mixture is heated through. Add the chicken to the pan. Cook for 1 min or until warm.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water according to the pack instructions. Drain, reserving 4tbsp of the cooking water, and return to the pan.
- Add the lemon juice, chilli, half the parsley, the courgette mixture and the reserved cooking water to the pasta and toss to coat. Divide among 4 plates and top with the garlic breadcrumbs, feta and remaining parsley.
Replace the chicken with a 425g can tuna in spring water, drained and flaked, if you like.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
376 26g 11g 2.9g 5.3g 6.9g 0.5g 88mg 39g 3.1mg