- Juice 3 limes
- 1 mild red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 400g skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1tbsp reduced-salt tamari
- Cooking oil spray
- 200g flat rice noodles
- 2tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 large cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 large carrot, coarsely grated or shredded
- 50g pea shoots
- Combine the lime juice and chilli in a small bowl. Put the chicken strips in a non-metallic bowl and pour over half the lime mixture, then set aside to marinate for 5 min. Add the tamari and 2tbsp water to the remaining lime mixture to make a dipping sauce. Set aside.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil, then set over a medium-high heat. Cook the chicken for 2–3 min on each side until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice noodles according to the pack instructions. Drain and toss with the sesame oil.
- Fill each lettuce leaf with the rice noodles, carrot, pea shoots and chicken. Serve with the sauce.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
269kcal 35.7g 6.0g 1.2g 5.1g 5.7g 0.8g 62mg 15.6g 1.6mg