- 500g lean minced beef
- 400g can no added salt chickpeas, drained
- 1tbsp mild curry powder
- 1tsp chilli powder
- 2 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 2tbsp tomato purée
- 1 egg
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- 350g spaghetti
- 1 batch Veg-packed rich tomato sauce, thawed if frozen (see recipe)
- 415g can chilli baked beans
- Spray oil
- 500g frozen stir-fry vegetables
- Fresh parsley, roughly chopped, to garnish
- Put the mince, chickpeas, curry powder, chilli powder, spring onions, tomato purée, egg and lemon juice in a food processor and blitz until smooth. Using wet hands, shape the mixture into 24 evenly sized balls.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the pack instructions. Drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, put the tomato sauce, beans and 150ml water in a pan and heat over a medium-low heat. Stir to combine.
- Spray a pan with oil and set over a medium heat, then cook the meatballs, in batches, for about 8 min until evenly browned. Set aside and keep warm. Spray the pan with a little more oil, add the stir-fry vegetables and cook for 3–4 min until heated through. Serve the meatballs with the sauce, spaghetti and stir-fry vegetables, garnished with chopped parsley.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
511kcal 35g 9.6g 2.7g 11.4g 11.3g 0.8g 142mg 64g 7.2mg