- 4 x 160g salmon fillets, skin on, pin bones removed
- 1tbsp garlic-free sweet chilli sauce
- 150g lettuce leaves, roughly chopped
- ½ large cucumber, halved lengthways and sliced
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- ½ green pepper, thinly sliced
- 25g fresh coriander, chopped
- ½ small red chilli, finely chopped
- 2tbsp lime juice
- 1tbsp rice vinegar
- 2tbsp fish sauce
- 2tbsp brown sugar
For the coriander salad
- Line a grill pan with foil and set an oven shelf 12cm below the grill element. Put the salmon fillets in the pan, skin-side up, and grill for 1–2 min until the skin becomes crispy.
- Brush the salmon all over with the sweet chilli sauce and season with freshly ground black pepper, then grill on the other side for 3–4 min until cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, to make the salad, mix together the lettuce, cucumber, celery, pepper and coriander in a large bowl. Combine the chilli, lime juice, rice vinegar, fish sauce and brown sugar in a small bowl or jug, then pour over the salad. Serve with the salmon.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
351kcal 33.5g 18g 3.1g 1.6g 14.5g 2g 74mg 14.6g 1.5mg