- Cooking oil spray
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 400g tin cannellini or pinto beans, drained and roughly crushed
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1tbsp tomato purée
- 1 fresh red chilli, chopped
- 1 large avocado, chopped
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Fresh coriander, chopped, to taste
- ½tsp tabasco sauce
- 8 small tortillas
- ½ iceberg lettuce, shredded, and 8tbsp half-fat soured cream, to serve
- Spray a frying pan with a little oil, then cook the white onion over a medium heat for 5 min or until soft. Add the beans, tomatoes, tomato purée and chilli and some ground black pepper. Simmer for 5–10 min until thick.
- Combine the avocado, red onion, tomatoes, lemon juice, coriander and tabasco in a mixing bowl.
- Top each tortilla with some lettuce, some of the bean mixture and the avocado mixture and 1tbsp soured cream, then roll them up to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
463 15.6g 12.6g 3.5g 7.9g 11.7g 0.8g 160mg 75.6g 4mg