- 2tsp sesame oil
- 380g vegetarian mince (we like Fry’s)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2tsp grated ginger
- 2tsp Chinese five spice
- 350g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 300g green beans, trimmed
- 2tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 5tbsp Chinese rice wine or dry sherry
- 1tsp cornflour
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 200g flat rice noodles
- 1tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Heat the oil in large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the mince, garlic, ginger and Chinese five spice, then cook, stirring to break up the mince, for 2 min or until browned. Add the broccoli and beans, then stir-fry for 3 min.
- Put the soy sauce in small bowl with the wine or sherry, cornflour and 4tbsp cold water and mix until smooth. Add to the pan and simmer for 1 min. Add half the spring onions to the pan and toss to heat through.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the pack instructions,
- Divide the noodles among 4 serving bowls, then top with the mince mixture and scatter with the sesame seeds and remaining spring onions.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
459 24.8g 8.5g 2.7g 19.7g 4.7g 1.6g 124mg 74.9g 3.1mg