- 1tbsp tomato purée
- 2tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1tbsp runny honey
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g pork tenderloin
- 200g basmati rice
- Cooking oil spray
- 300g tenderstem broccoli, trimmed and cut into long florets
- 300g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7 and line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine the tomato purée, 1tbsp of the soy sauce, the honey and 1 of the crushed garlic cloves in a shallow bowl. Add the pork, stir to coat, then set aside to marinate for 10 min.
- Put the pork and marinade on the prepared baking tray. Roast for 10 min, then turn and baste with any remaining marinade in the tin. Roast for 8–10 min more until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the pack instructions. Drain, then set aside and keep warm.
- Heat a non-stick wok over a high heat and spray with a little oil. Add the remaining garlic and stir-fry for 30 sec. Add the broccoli and 2tbsp water and stir-fry for 1 min. Add the peas and pepper and stir-fry for another 2–3 min until all the vegetables are just tender. Drizzle over the remaining soy sauce.
- Slice the cooked pork thickly, then divide among 4 bowls with the stir-fried vegetables and rice to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
391 32.4g 5.5g 1.6g 5.5g 11.5g 1g 104mg 52.9g 3.5mg