- 2tbsp lime juice, plus wedges to serve
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Handful coriander leaves, finely chopped, plus extra leaves to garnish
- 400g skinless chicken breasts
- 350g tomato medley mix, halved if large
- 1/2 small red onion, finely sliced
- 4 corn on the cobs
- 175g mini peppers, halved lengthways, or 2 small peppers cut into wide strips
- Spray olive oil
- 2 baby gem lettuces, roughly chopped
- 4tbsp pumpkin seeds
For the chipotle chilli yoghurt:
- 125g low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1-2tsp chipotle paste
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Ground paprika to taste (optional)
- Combine the lime juice, garlic, olive oil and half the chopped coriander in a shallow ceramic dish. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Cover and chill for 15 min or longer if you have time. Combine the tomatoes, onion and remaining chopped coriander in a bowl and set aside.
- Meanwhile, make the chilli yogurt: combine the yogurt, chipotle paste and lime juice in a small bowl. Sprinkle with paprika, if using, then chill until ready to serve.
- Heat the barbecue or a griddle pan to a medium-high heat. Spray the corn and peppers with oil. Cook the corn for 10–12 min, turning occasionally, until charred. Transfer to a board to cool slightly. Cook the peppers for 1–2 min on each side until lightly charred. Transfer to a plate to cool slightly.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade (discard marinade). On the barbecue or in the griddle pan set over a medium heat, cook for 5–7 min on each side until just cooked through. Transfer to
a plate and leave to cool slightly.
- Slice the corn kernels from the cobs. Slice the chicken.
- Divide the lettuce, tomato mix, corn, peppers and chicken among 4 shallow serving bowls. Drizzle over the yogurt and sprinkle over the pumpkin seeds. Garnish with the coriander leaves and serve with lime wedges to squeeze over.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
298 31g 9.8g 1.8g 7g 10g 0.2g 85mg 16g 2.4mg