- 1 ripe medium avocado
- 1 large very ripe banana
- 3 medjool dates, pitted
- 2tbsp almond butter
- 3tbsp cocoa powder, plus 1tsp to decorate
- 1tsp maple syrup (optional)
- 125g dairy-free, gluten-free yogurt (we used Nush Cashew)
- 1tbsp flaked toasted almonds, to decorate
- Put the avocado, banana, dates, almond butter, cocoa powder, maple syrup, if using, and the yogurt (reserving 2tbsp) in a food processor and whiz until smooth. Divide the mixture among 4 small dishes or glasses and chill for at least 30 min (see below).
- When ready to eat, drizzle over the reserved 2tbsp yogurt, sprinkle over the 1tsp cocoa powder, then the toasted almonds, and serve.
SERVE WITHIN 4 hr as the avocado will spoil the colour if chilled for longer than this.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
343kcal 11g 24g 5.4g 10g 3.7g 0.2g 62mg 12g 0.3mg