- 30g hazelnuts
- 60g dark chocolate, chopped
- 4tbsp skimmed milk
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 2 bananas, peeled and halved lengthways
- 200g blueberries
- 4 small scoops low-fat vanilla ice cream
- Heat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Spread the nuts over a baking sheet and roast for 5 min or until golden. Roughly chop.
- Combine the chocolate, milk and vanilla extract in a small saucepan. Stir over a very low heat until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Divide the banana halves and blueberries among 4 shallow dishes. Serve with the ice cream, chocolate sauce and nuts.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
225kcal 4g 10.5g 3.6g 2.5g 27.9g 0.1g 78mg 29.3g 1mg