- 125g low-fat spread
- 75g runny honey
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 25g cocoa powder
- 200g reduced-fat digestive biscuits, crushed
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 100g raisins
- 50g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids), chopped
- Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper. In a pan, gently melt together the low-fat spread, honey and vanilla extract, then add the cocoa powder and mix well.
- In a large bowl, combine the crushed biscuits, coconut and raisins. Mix in the cocoa mixture, then press the mixture into the prepared tin.
- Put the chocolate in a microwave-proof bowl and microwave on medium for 15–20 sec until melted. Drizzle over the cake mixture. Chill for 1 hr or until set.
- Remove the cake from the tin, peel off the baking paper and cut into 20 slices. Serve or store in a container in the fridge.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
126 1.8g 6.9g 3g 1.3g 9.3g 0.3g 17mg 14.5g 0.8mg