- 5tbsp self-raising flour
- 3tbsp cocoa powder, plus extra, to dust
- 2tbsp brown sugar
- 160g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 5tbsp skimmed milk
- 1 egg
- ½tsp vanilla extract
- 2tbsp low-fat natural yogurt, to serve
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder into a mixing bowl,then stir through the sugar. Add 90g of the raspberries and stir to coat with the dry mixture.
- In another bowl, beat the milk, egg and vanilla extract with a balloon whisk. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir with a fork until just combined, but don’t overmix.
- Spoon the mixture into 2 x 200ml microwave-proof cups or mugs and cook, one at a time, in the microwave on high for 60–90 sec each until risen and just set on top (don’t overcook).
- Serve immediately, lightly dusted with cocoa and topped with yogurt, with the remaining raspberries on the side.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
373 14.5g 7g 2.8g 6.4g 29.4g 0.9g 348mg 67.8g 3.6mg