- 2 eggs
- 4tbsp caster sugar
- 6tbsp plain flour
- 1½tbsp cocoa powder
- Low-fat crème fraîche or fat-free Greek yogurt, to serve
- Fresh fruit, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7 and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until light and fluffy and the whisk leaves a trail when lifted from the mixture.
- Sift the flour and cocoa into the egg mixture and, being careful not to overmix, fold in using a large metal spoon.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of the mixture on to the prepared baking trays and spread them into oval shapes. Space them well apart as they’ll spread out during cooking. Bake for 6–8 min, until springy to the touch. Allow to cool on the baking trays.
- When they’re nearly cool, gently fold in half without splitting the sponges and leave until completely cold. To serve, fill each wrap with low-fat crème fraîche or Greek yogurt and lots of fruit.