- 3 eggs, separated
- 225g caster sugar
- 200g tub low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1½tbsp vegetable oil
- 225g self-raising flour
- 75g cocoa powder
- 100g frozen raspberries
- 50g Toblerone, each piece halved
- Icing sugar, to dust
- Heat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Grease and line a 30x20cm baking tin with baking paper. Combine the egg yolks, sugar, yogurt, oil and 2tbsp water in a large bowl. Sift in the flour and cocoa, then stir to combine.
- In another squeaky clean mixing bowl, use an electric mixer or hand whisk to beat the egg whites until soft peaks form. Gently fold the egg whites into the cocoa mixture, then pour the batter into the tin and spread evenly. Scatter over the frozen raspberries and Toblerone pieces.
- Bake for 20 min or until set, then set aside to cool completely in the tray. When cool, slice into 24 pieces and lightly dust with icing sugar before serving.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
114 2.9g 1.2g 1.1g 12.2g 0.2g 57mg 20g 0.7mg