- Cooking oil spray
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 400g mixed vegetables, such as onion, carrot and celery, chopped
- 2tbsp tomato purée
- Chilli flakes, to taste
- 1tsp sugar
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 2tsp dried mixed herbs
- 350ml hot reduced-salt vegetable stock
- 300g packet fresh spinach and ricotta tortellini
- 400g tin mixed beans, drained and rinsed
- Parmesan shavings and fresh basil sprigs, to garnish
- Heat a little spray oil in a large non-stick pan, then add the garlic and vegetables and cook for 5 min or until softened.
- Add the tomato purée, chilli and sugar and cook for 2 min, then add the tomatoes, mixed herbs and hot stock. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 min.
- Add the tortellini and beans and cook for a further 5 min. Serve garnished with the parmesan and basil.
Nutrition per serving
271 14.4g 6.7g 3.5g 8g 11.2g 1.4g 159mg 38.1g 3.1mg Read more on how we calculate nutrition.