- 250g dried pasta
- 1 quantity herby pumpkin seed and butter bean mix
- 50g pitted black olives, halved
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- 100g reduced-fat hummus
- Handful of fresh basil
- 100g baby spinach
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions. Drain, then tip back into the pan.
- Add the herby pumpkin seed and butter bean mix, olives, orange zest and juice, hummus and basil. Return to a low heat and cook for 1–2 min.
- Toss through the spinach leaves and serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
427 45g 12.2g 1.9g 9.5g 5.3g 1.1g 100mg 65.7g 3.3mg