- 6 new potatoes in their skins, halved
- 2 skinless and boneless salmon fillets (about 125g each)
- 4tbsp rapeseed oil, plus extra to rub
- 2.5cm piece fresh ginger, grated
- ½ red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2tsp lemongrass paste
- 2tbsp runny honey
- Juice 1 lemon
- 2 handfuls mixed salad leaves
- Handful fresh coriander leaves
- 2tbsp unsalted cashew nuts
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, then add the new potatoes. Return to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 15 min or until the potatoes are just cooked. Drain.
- About 5 min after the potatoes start to boil, put a non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Rub the salmon fillets with a little oil, then cook for 5 min on each side, turning carefully, until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, make a dressing by whisking the 4tbsp rapeseed oil in a small bowl with the ginger, chilli, lemongrass paste, honey
and lemon juice.
- Divide the potatoes and salad leaves between 2 plates. Scatter over the coriander and cashew nuts, top with the salmon and spoon over the dressing to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
662kcal 30.2g 44.3g 5.5g 3.7g 18.3g 0.6g 63mg 38.1g 3.8mg