- 1 litre light vanilla ice cream
- 30g desiccated coconut, toasted and cooled
- 500ml mango sorbet
- 500ml berry sorbet
- 1 mango, thinly sliced, 75g fresh raspberries and 2tbsp coconut flakes, to decorate
- Line the base and sides of a 2lb loaf tin with non-stick baking paper, allowing the paper to extend 3cm above the short sides of the pan.
- Put the ice cream in a bowl. Set aside for 10 min to soften, but don’t let it melt. Stir in the toasted coconut.
- Add alternating scoops of the ice cream and sorbets to the prepared tin in layers, gently pressing down each scoop with the back of a spoon as you add it to remove any air bubbles. Freeze for a few min after each layer, adding layers until they come to the top of the tin. Cover the tin with clingfilm and freeze for 6 hr or overnight until frozen.
- Remove the tin from the freezer 5 min before turning out on to a serving plate, removing and discarding the baking paper. Decorate the terrine with the mango slices, raspberries and coconut flakes. Slice
and serve immediately.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
142 2.2g 3.5g 2.4g 4.3g 25g 0.2g 9mg 19g 0.2mg