- Juice 2 limes, plus zest 1
- 6tbsp reduced-fat coconut milk (shake the can well before opening)
- 2tsp fish sauce
- 4 x 150g skinless salmon fillets
- 1 lemongrass stalk, trimmed, quartered lengthways
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 700g squash or pumpkin, thinly sliced into wedges
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced diagonally
- Olive oil spray
- 3 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- 150g sugar snap peas
- Fresh coriander, to garnish
- Combine the lime juice, coconut milk and fish sauce in a medium bowl, then set aside.
- Cut 4 x 25cm squares of tin foil and 4 x 20cm pieces of non-stick baking paper. Put a square of baking paper on top of each piece of foil. Top each foil and paper stack with a salmon fillet and piece of lemongrass, then drizzle with the coconut mixture and sprinkle with the chilli and lime zest. Wrap up to make 4 parcels.
- Heat the barbecue to medium-high. Spray the squash or pumpkin and carrots with olive oil and grill for 6–8 min, turning, until charred and tender. Add the spring onions and cook for 1–2 min until slightly charred. Set aside on a plate and keep warm.
- Put the fish parcels on the barbecue and cook for 8–10 min, or until cooked to your liking. Meanwhile, blanch the sugar snap peas for 1 min in a pan of boiling water, then drain and refresh under cold water. Transfer to a large bowl and gently toss with the veg.
- Serve the salmon in their parcels with the veg, garnished with coriander.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
422kcal 34.3g 25.1g 5.8g 5.1g fibre 10.2g 0.7g 117mg 12.1g 2.2mg