- 1kg baby potatoes, skin on
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1tsp ground turmeric
- 1tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 2tsp reduced-salt tamari
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 3tbsp desiccated coconut
- Heat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5. Put the potatoes in a large pan, cover with boiling water and boil for 10 min or until tender. Drain.
- Put the potatoes in a large baking dish and gently squash them with a potato masher. In a small bowl, combine the garlic, turmeric, ginger, tamari and oil. Drizzle the mixture over the potatoes and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Bake the potatoes for 40 min, or until almost crisp. Scatter over the coconut, then bake for a further 5–10 min until the coconut is lightly golden.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
164 2.8g 7.8g 3g 3g 2g 0.1g 10mg 19g 0.5mg