- 2tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 400g mix green beans, mangetout, tenderstem broccoli or sugar snap peas
- 4 x 150–175g skinless cod fillets
- 4tbsp fresh pesto
- 250g mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 wedges
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/ gas 6. Cut out 4 x 40cm squares of non-stick baking paper and the same of foil. Lay the paper squares on top of the foil squares, then brush them lightly with some of the olive oil.
- Blanch the green beans in a pan of boiling water for 2 min. Drain, rinse under cold running water to stop them cooking further, then mix with the other vegetables.
- Divide the vegetables among the 4 squares, then top with a cod fillet and season with ground black pepper. Spoon 1tbsp pesto on top of each fillet, then drizzle with 1tsp olive oil. Scatter the cherry tomatoes around the vegetables and add 2 lemon wedges to each parcel. Scrunch up the paper and foil, leaving a little space around the fish.
- Put the parcels in a baking tray, then bake for 15–20 min until the fish is cooked through and the veg are tender (open one parcel carefully to check – steam will escape). Serve the parcels at the table so everyone can enjoy opening their own. For a more substantial meal, serve with brown rice.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
373 43.3g 18g 2.8g 3.8g 5.7g 0.9g 142mg 7.2g 1.7mg