- 125g cherry tomatoes, halved if large
- ½ small courgette, thinly sliced
- 50g button mushrooms, sliced
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 75g reduced-fat cheddar
- 4 pizza bases, thawed
- Small handful fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- Heat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Divide the tomatoes, courgette, mushrooms, onion and cheese among the pizza bases.
- Cook for 10–12 min until the bases are crispy and the toppings hot. Garnish with the basil and a grind of black pepper.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
327kcal 13g 8.2g 3.3g 4.9g 7.3g 0.4g 259mg 53.8g 2.5mg