- 1 large courgette
- 50g fresh spinach
- 3 basil or mint sprigs
- 1tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2tbsp unsalted pistachios
- Zest and juice ½ lemon
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 30g pitted kalamata olives
- Pinch chilli flakes, to taste
- Use a spiraliser or peeler to make courgette ‘noodles’. Whiz the spinach, basil or mint, oil, pistachios, lemon zest and juice in a blender until smooth.
- Toss the noodles in half the sauce and arrange on a plate with the diced tomatoes and olives. Drizzle with the remaining sauce and sprinkle with chilli flakes.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
360 11g 29g 4g 7.2g 7.2g 1.1g 165mg 9.9g 4.2mg