- 200g fusilli
- Cooking oil spray
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 100g lean bacon medallions, chopped
- 350g button mushrooms, sliced
- 250g skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 300g frozen peas
- 1tbsp cornflour
- 410g tin light evaporated milk
- 2tbsp chopped parsley
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions, then drain, set aside and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, put a large frying pan over a medium heat and spray with a little oil. Add the onion and bacon and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 min or until the onion is soft. Add the mushrooms, chicken and garlic and cook over a high heat, stirring, for 5 min or until the mushrooms are tender and the chicken is cooked. Stir in the peas and cook for a further 1–2 min.
- In a jug, mix the cornflour with a little of the evaporated milk to form a paste, then stir in the remaining evaporated milk. Pour over the chicken mixture and cook, stirring, for 2 min or until the sauce boils and thickens.
- Toss the chicken mixture with the pasta to combine, then sprinkle with parsley and freshly ground black pepper to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
477kcal 40.4g 9.6g 3.9g 9.6g 14.4g 1.6g 321mg 60.9g 3.4mg