- 100g quick cook brown rice
- Spray oil
- 250g mushrooms, sliced
- 250g skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 200g broccoli florets
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 175ml very low salt chicken stock
- 1tbsp dijon mustard (check it’s gluten free)
- 2tsp worcestershire sauce (check it’s
- ½tsp smoked paprika, plus extra to garnish
- 4tbsp low-fat soured cream
- Fresh chives, to garnish
- Put the rice and 250ml water in a pan and bring to the boil over a medium-high heat. Cover, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 25–30 min until cooked.
- Meanwhile, spray a large pan with oil and set over a medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and stir-fry for 5 min. Add the chicken and stir-fry for a further 3 min. Add the broccoli and spring onions and cook for 2 min, then add the stock, mustard, worcestershire sauce and paprika. Cook for 3–4 min, then remove from the heat and stir in the cream.
- Serve the chicken stir-fry with the rice, garnished with the chives and extra paprika.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
439 46.1g 5.5g 1.6g 7.7g 10g 1.9g 115mg 47.4g 5mg