- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2 leeks, very finely sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 500g skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1tbsp dijon mustard
- 1tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 400g mushrooms, sliced
- 160g frozen peas
- 200g wholewheat couscous
- 100g lightest soft cheese
- 3tbsp skimmed milk
- Fresh coriander, to garnish (optional)
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Cook the leeks, garlic and chicken over a medium heat for 5 min or until the leeks are soft. Add both mustards and the mushrooms, then cook gently for 5 min. Add the peas along with 100ml water, then simmer gently for another 5 min or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, prepare the couscous according to the pack instructions.
- Combine the soft cheese and milk in a small bowl, then add to the pan with the chicken. Cook gently over a low heat for 1 min to heat through, then serve with the couscous, garnished with coriander, if you like.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
423kcal 45.4g 7.5g 1.7g 9.5g 9.1g 0.9g 114mg 44.4g 4.9mg