User Review( votes)
- 275g gluten-free penne
- 200g tenderstem broccoli, cut into 5cm lengths
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 400g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1½tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 125g lightest soft cheese
- 100g baby spinach
- 125g cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1tbsp pine nuts, to serve
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water according to the pack instructions until al dente. Add the broccoli to the pan for the last 2 min of cooking. Drain, reserving 100ml of the cooking water. Rinse the pasta briefly under cold water and drain again.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large, deep non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring, for 6–8 min until golden and tender. Add the garlic and mustard. Cook, stirring, for 1 min or until tender.
- Add the soft cheese and reserved pasta cooking water and mix well until the cheese has melted. Add the spinach and chicken and cook, stirring, for a few min until the chicken is hot.
- Add the pasta and broccoli to the pan, toss to coat and warm through. Season with black pepper and serve scattered with the pine nuts.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
428 29g 11g 2.3g 5.6g 3.9g 0.8g 164mg 49g 3.6mg