- 2tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4tbsp unsweetened apple juice
- 1tsp Dijon mustard
- ½tsp crushed dried chillies (optional)
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 green apple, cored and diced
- 150g sugar snap peas
- 100g mixed lettuce leaves
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 15g walnuts, roughly chopped
- 15g unsalted pistachios, roughly chopped
- Pour the olive oil, apple juice, mustard, dried chillies, if using, and lemon juice into a screw-top jar. Shake well, then pour into a large salad bowl and add the diced apple. Toss to coat.
- Blanch the sugar snap peas in a pan of boiling water for 1 min, then drain and refresh in cold water.
- Add the sugar snap peas, lettuce, celery and spring onions to the salad bowl and toss lightly. Serve sprinkled with the walnuts and pistachios.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
135 3.2g 10.6g 1.3g 2g 6.9g 0.1g 48mg 7.5g 1mg