- Cooking oil spray
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2tbsp medium curry paste
- 400g 5% fat beef mince
- 1 very low salt beef stock cube, dissolved in 250ml boiling water
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 250g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 courgette, diced
- 2 carrots, grated
- 70g rocket
- 250g dried lasagne sheets
- Fresh coriander leaves, to garnish (optional)
- Mixed leaves, to serve (optional)
For the cheese sauce
- 175ml skimmed milk
- 2tsp cornflour
- 250g ricotta, crumbled
- 30g parmesan, grated
- 40g reduced fat cheddar, grated
- 1tsp wholegrain mustard
- Heat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5 and spray a 2 litre ovenproof dish with oil.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and set over a medium heat, then cook the onion for 5 min or until softened. Stir in the curry paste and mince and cook until browned. Add the stock, tomatoes, mushrooms, courgette and carrot, then cook for 10 min. Stir through the rocket, then take off the heat.
- Meanwhile, prepare the cheese sauce by combining all the ingredients with a balloon whisk.
- Spoon a third of the mince mixture into the dish and spread over the base. Cover with a third of the lasagne sheets, then spoon over a third of the cheese sauce. Repeat the layers twice more, ending with the cheese sauce. Bake for 40–45 min until golden and bubbling hot.
- Sprinkle with coriander, if using, and some ground black pepper, then serve the lasagne with mixed leaves on the side, if using.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
409 29.9g 13.7g 6.9g 5.8g 10.8g 0.8g 324mg 44.5g 3.9mg