- 1 red and 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 2 courgettes, chopped
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- Spray cooking oil
- 400g can chickpeas in water, drained
- 100g mixed salad leaves
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 600g sweet potatoes, peeled and grated
- 1tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 2tbsp cornflour
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 150g reduced-fat coconut yogurt
- Zest and juice ½ lemon, plus wedges to serve
- Heat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7 and line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Put the peppers, courgettes and onion in the tray and spray with oil, then bake for 20 min or until tender. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl, then add the chickpeas, salad leaves and vinegar and toss to combine.
- Meanwhile, combine the grated sweet potatoes, curry paste and cornflour in a medium bowl, then divide into 8 balls (5–6tbsp each). Heat 1tbsp of the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Put 4 balls in the hot pan and flatten gently with a spatula. Cook for 2–3 min on one side, then gently flip and cook for a further 2–3 min or until the röstis are crisp and golden. Repeat with the remaining oil and sweet potato mixture.
- Combine the yogurt, lemon zest and juice in a small bowl. Serve the röstis with the salad, topped with the yogurt and a grind of black pepper, with lemon wedges to squeeze over.
Bulk it up: Serve each portion topped with a poached or fried egg for an extra hit of protein.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
392kcal 9.1g 11g 3g 11g 17g 0.5g 185mg 57g 3.1mg