- ½ aubergine, cut into 1cm thick slices
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 1 red pepper, halved and deseeded
- 1 yellow pepper, halved and deseeded
- Cooking oil spray
- 1–2 garlic cloves, to taste
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1½tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2tbsp curry paste
- 1tbsp mango chutney
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 400g tin chickpeas in water, drained
- 4tbsp chopped fresh coriander, plus extra leaves to garnish
- Preheat the grill to high. Put the aubergine, courgette, onion and peppers in a large baking tray and spray with a little oil. Cook under the grill for 20 min, turning halfway through, or until the vegetables are charred on both sides.
- Remove from the grill and set aside to cool. Put the peppers in a sealed plastic food bag – the skins will loosen in the steam. When they’re cool enough to handle, peel the peppers and discard the skins.
- Cut all the cooled vegetables into bite-size chunks, then toss together in a mixing bowl with the garlic, olive oil and vinegar. Transfer the mixture to a medium saucepan with the remaining ingredients and cook over a medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 10 min or until warmed through.
- Divide among 4 bowls, then serve garnished with extra coriander leaves.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
196 8.1g 6.9g 0.8g 7.8g 15.3g 0.6g 86mg 26.2g 3.3mg