- 400g skinless chicken thigh fillets, diced into 2.5cm chunks
- 3tbsp massaman curry paste
- 300g sweet potatoes, peeled and diced into 2cm cubes
- 375ml coconut milk drink
- 350g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 350g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
- 200g quick-cook brown rice
- Spray olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Cook the rice according to the pack instructions, then drain and cover.
- Meanwhile, spray a pan with oil and set over a medium heat. Add the chicken in 2 batches and cook, stirring, for 2–3 min until golden. Remove from the pan.
- Spray the pan with more oil, then add the onion and cook for a few min until soft. Add the curry paste and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1 min. Add the sweet potatoes and coconut milk drink and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 min.
- Return the chicken to the pan with the broccoli and cauliflower. Cover and simmer for 6–8 min, stirring halfway through. For a thicker sauce, stir through 1 rounded tsp cornflour mixed with 2tbsp cold water for the last 1 min of cooking.
- Serve the rice with the curry, garnished with the coriander.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
415 22g 9.9g 6.2g 9g 13g 1.2g 71mg 54g 2.3mg