- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½–1tsp smoked paprika
- ½tsp chilli flakes
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 very low salt veg stock cube mixed with 350ml boiling water
- 300g wholegrain spaghetti
- 400g cooked seafood mix, thawed if frozen
- 5tbsp chopped fresh flatleaf parsley leaves, plus extra to serve
- Juice 1 lemon, plus 4 lemon wedges to serve
- 100g baby rocket, to serve
- Heat half the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Sauté the onion and garlic for 2–3 min or until softened. Add the paprika, chilli flakes, tomatoes and stock. Bring to the boil, then simmer for about 5 min.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan of unsalted water according to the pack instructions, until al dente. Drain and return to the pan.
- Add the seafood mix to the sauce and cook for 3–4 min until heated through. Add the parsley and half the lemon juice and season with black pepper.
- Dress the rocket with the remaining oil and lemon juice. Garnish the spaghetti and seafood sauce with extra parsley, then serve with the lemon wedges and the rocket on the side.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
467 28.7g 10.9g 1.7g 11.6g 9.4g 1.8g 175mg 57.4g 9.9mg