- 350g peeled ripe bananas (about 3 medium bananas)
- 2tsp lemon juice
- 100g 2% fat Greek yogurt
- 1½tsp vanilla extract
- 80g dark chocolate, in pieces
- Put the bananas, lemon juice, yogurt and vanilla extract in a food processor and whiz until smooth. Carefully pour the mixture evenly into 8 small ice lolly moulds, add the lolly sticks, then freeze overnight or until firm.
- The following day, put the chocolate with 1tbsp hot water in a heatproof bowl and microwave on high for 1 min; stir well until smooth. Alternatively, melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (don’t let the bowl touch the water). Leave to cool to room temperature.
- Run the moulds briefly under warm water to loosen and remove the lollies, then dip the ends into the melted chocolate. Serve straightaway or put on a tray lined with non-stick baking paper and refreeze until ready to eat.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
108 2.1g 4.6g 2.8g 1.6g 11g 0g 26mg 13.5g 0.1mg