User Review( votes)
Deliciously Ella’s creamy mango and banana overnight oats
''This has lovely sweet flavours of banana and mango in each bite. It’s good for brunch with friends, too – add a little layer of granola and serve in glass jars to create something really beautiful for the table.'' – Ella Mills
Prep Time 5 min + soaking
Cooking Time N/A
For the base
- ½ fresh mango
- 1 ripe banana
For the oats
- 50g gluten-free oats
- 2tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 2tbsp chia seeds
- 125ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1tbsp dairy-free yogurt (I use coconut yogurt)
- 1tbsp coconut chips
- ½ fresh mango, chopped
- Start by putting the mango and banana for the base in a food processor and pulsing until smooth. Pour the mixture into 2 glasses and put them in the fridge to set.
- Next, mix the oats in a bowl with the maple syrup, if you’re using it, chia seeds and almond milk. Spoon the mixture on top of the mango in the glasses and chill in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, add your toppings, if you’re using them.
Find more of Ella’s tasty recipes at deliciouslyella.com.