User Review( votes)
Deliciously Ella’s bircher muesli loaf
''We started playing around with ways to use our bircher muesli other than as a creamy breakfast bowl – and this was our favourite discovery. It’s sweet and spongy with subtle hints of banana and the dried apple, raspberry and sunflower seeds in our muesli.'' – Ella Mills
Serves Makes 12 slices
Prep Time 10 min
Cooking Time 35 min
- 230g Deliciously Ella Bircher Muesli, or ground porridge oats
- 200g coconut sugar
- 1tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ½tsp baking powder
- 50ml unsweetened almond milk
- 3tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Line a loaf tin with non-stick baking paper.
- Mix together the muesli, coconut sugar, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder in a large bowl. Once combined, add the almond milk, coconut oil and mashed bananas. Give everything another really good mix until well combined.
- Pour into the prepared tin and bake in the oven for 30–35 min until risen and golden. Leave in the tin to cool slightly, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
The loaf will keep in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Find more of Ella’s tasty recipes at deliciouslyella.com.