- 1 overripe banana
- 375ml unsweetened almond milk
- 30g raspberries, plus extra to serve (optional)
- 120g Deliciously Ella Bircher Muesli, or gluten-free porridge oats
- 10g sunflower seeds
- 10g pumpkin seeds
- 1tbsp chia seeds
- 1tbsp cacao nibs
- 1tbsp maple syrup
- Slice the banana, then put in a mixing bowl with the almond milk and 30g raspberries. Mash together with a fork. Add in the muesli or oats, seeds, cacao nibs and maple syrup and stir together.
- Put the muesli in the fridge overnight to thicken.
- In the morning, top with extra raspberries, if using.
Find more of Ella’s tasty recipes at deliciouslyella.com.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
465 13g 16g 3.9g 10g 17g 0.2g 312mg 59g 4.1mg