User Review( vote)
- 40g gluten-free porridge oats
- 1 heaped tsp cacao powder
- 1tsp almond butter
- 1tsp coconut sugar or maple syrup (optional)
- 100ml coconut milk alternative (or other dairy-free milk, such as oat or almond)
- Pour the porridge oats and cacao powder into a pan, then add the almond butter and coconut sugar or maple syrup, if using. Add the coconut milk and stir to mix everything together.
- Cook the porridge over a medium heat for 3–4 min, stirring, until it thickens and goes a dark, chocolatey colour – you can add more milk if you need to.
- Pour the porridge into your bowl and sprinkle with any healthy toppings you want to use.
Find more of Ella’s tasty recipes at deliciouslyella.com.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
269 7.9g 9.8g 2.4g 6g 8.1g 0.1g 48mg 41g 2.7mg