- 80g gluten-free porridge oats
- 80g jumbo oats
- 130g raisins
- 80g almonds, roughly chopped
- 65g pumpkin seeds
- 65g sunflower seeds
- 2tsp ground cinnamon
- 35g ground chia seeds
- 2tbsp almond butter
- 6 medjool dates, pitted
- 125ml maple syrup
- Heat the oven to 200°C/ fan 180°C/gas 6. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. In a large bowl, mix together both types of oats, the raisins, almonds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon and chia seeds.
- Put the almond butter, dates and maple syrup in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Stir this mixture into the dry ingredients and mix well until everything becomes sticky.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking tray and bake for 25 min until golden. Once cooked, remove and leave to cool before cutting into 12 even-sized bars.
TIP: If you prefer, you can just use one variety of oats and double the quantity.
Find more of Ella’s tasty recipes at deliciouslyella.com.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
297kcal 8.8g 14g 1.6g 5.6g 17g 0g 87mg 29g 2.5mg